Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sushi Club South - Exceptional Asian!

My wife and I were out and about for lunch and wanted to do some adventure eating, and I don't know which of us pointed over to Sushi Club, 8028 S. Emerson Avenue #BB as we were driving by.  I'm not much of a sushi person, although the little sushi displays at Kroger stores have gotten me hooked on California rolls, so I figured I could eat those, if nothing else.  What a surprise this place was!  It has a simple but elegant decor which is very comfortable and from what I gather is much nicer than the other Sushi Club on W. 10th Street.  The menu has a wide range of items beyond just sushi, and they have an all-you-can eat deal for $20 per person for lunch (not sure what the dinner price would be), but you can choose to order from the menu instead.  She had the 3 sushi roll lunch for $7.99 and I had the Tempura Chicken plate for $9.99... or vice-versa, I forget.  Her dish was actually like 3 rolls of each of the three varieties she selected, and my Chicken was a big pile of grilled chicken pieces with a rich sauce, and both dishes came with Miso soup and some excellently-prepared steamed rice, so we had enough for leftovers.  I'm told that the dinner menu there is more like $$$, but the lunch we had was definitely worth the price we paid.  Shoku beyou!  

No comments:

Post a Comment